October 25, 2018
/Research Papers-Relativity Theory/Download/7499
If the gravitational waves measurement seems to indicate that Einstein was still right, the theory of the Relativity remains inconsistent with Quantum Mechanics. And while Newtonian mechanics would be out of date, paradoxically it remains used in 99% of cases, even in astrophysics. To propose to treat this remaining 1% by removing the 'principle' of equivalence is the interest of the Neo-Newtonian Mechanics.
Help keep GS Journal progressing to become the most valuable scientific research website on the net!