|Email: Israel Sadovnik|
2. Quantum theory says that at the interaction of the electron with the vacuum, the energy and mass of it become infinite. It means that the law of conservation and transformation of energy is broken.
Unless can it be? No.
Honor and glory to mathematicians. They thought up " a method of renormalization ", a method " to sweep the dust under the carpet " / Feynman./ and so they solved this problem. But what process is really connected with the " method of renormalization "? Please, remember, the electron is not a professional mathematician, but it maybe a particle, maybe a wave.
3. The physicists say that electron is an eternal particle because it has less electric charge and therefore it cannot break-up. So, how can an electron keep its eternal condition? How can an electron escape its infinity? How to understand the fact of “conservation and transformation energy” of an electron?
4. The Electron is a particle which has the form of a sphere (geoid), having energy E=hw. But everybody knows that an electron is not a firm sphere. Everybody knows that its form can be changed. But nobody understands the borders of its change. An Electron cannot disappear. An Electron can only change its form. So, what are the borders of this change?
5. According to the law of conservation and transformation energy:
b) In the interaction of the electron with the vacuum, transformation of the electron's kinetic energy ( E=hw) into its potential energy E=Mc^2 take place.
c) It is impossible to understand the “last essence of an electron” determining its geometrical form from energy. The geometrical form and energy of an electron are united together inseparably . To the various forms of an electron the various kinds of energy correspond.
SRT says mass and energy become infinite at the speed of light c=1. But only a quantum of light has the speed c=1. All other particles have a speed v=s/t and they cannot reach the speed c=1. A quantum of light is a real particle. Its parameters are not infinity but limited. So, which form does a quantum of light have? Only the form of a indefinitely flat circle (C/D=pi). What does "an indefinitely flat circle " mean? It means, that we cannot reach Absolute Vacuum T=0K and we cannot reach the density of the quantum of light .
Nowadays, the law of preservation and transformation of energy is conceived in physics as a simple bookkeeping calculation of debit-credit. It is a primitive judgment about one of the most important laws in Nature. Why? Because debit-credit is “ a bookkeeping symmetry law” and life begins with disturbing symmetry. The occurrence of Life is connected not with symmetry, but with breaking of symmetry. For something to happen there has to be a "broken symmetry".
What Are the Formulas for Nothing? I think it is: T=0K, E =0, t =0
2. We cannot reach T=0K because it is the universe of heat and radiation death ( E=0).
3. Death for us is an end of everything, enter the Empire of NOTHING.
4. Classic physics says : In NOTHING, in T=0K ( Energy =0) the moving of particles stop.
a) Quantum physics says: In NOTHING, moving is possible but only for “virtual particles”.
b) Quantum physics respects classic physics very much. Quantum physics does not want to quarrel with classic physics, therefore it says modestly: In NOTHING the Energy is not zero, but approximately zero. To say so is like some gynecologist saying “She is approximately a pregnant woman”.
5. In the Empire of NOTHING: T=0K. Energy =0. Time=0. But “virtual particles” exist.
6. Why do the particles of classic physics stop movement at T=0K? Why don't the particles of quantum physics stop movement at T=0K? Maybe they are absolutely different particles?