|Email: Israel Sadovnik|
Israel Sadovnik: Aug. 21, 2006
A very simple question:
What is the specific formula of the electron, e-?
2. The formula for what? the speed? the density? To be more specific. If you just mean the symbol it is (e-)
3. (A very stupid question indeed!) What does one really mean by the formula for an electron? If you mean the symbol, then the answer could be e-
4. The time-independent Schrodinger wave equation in one dimension for an electron is:
d^2 ิ/ dx^2 = - (2m/h^2)[E - U(x)] ิ(x)
6. Not simple, you are actually right to expect even an electron to have a formula. But the very behaviour of a simple electron can constitute a formula occupying miles in paperwork. If one day we work out that formula even to some approximation, then a true window called science will open to us.
2. The electron is a particle. How can a particle have an equation ? Wrong question, sorry! if you are asking about representation then it is "e"
3. You can find a formula for one or another aspect of an electron, but not for all of them at the same time.
My answer is that the electron has its own formula.:
2. Einstein, Bohr wrote down the energy of an electron (in interaction with an atom) by the formula: E=hw.
3. In 1928 Dirac formulated the equation of an electron, (relativistic equation of the electron) in such way that: E = (plus, minus)mc^2
4. Why does no one analyze theinterrelation between the energy of Einstein/Bohr,s electron (E=hw) and energy of Dirac's electron (E = (plus, minus)mc^2) It means, that one electron has three (3) formulas of energy. It means that an electron is really a very complex particle and according to Hertz it is possible to say, that the formulas of an electron are cleverer than the man. If somebody will try to explain why the electron has three (3) formulas, please, recollect that an electron is not a firm figure. An electron can change its own form depending on its speed. It means that energy and form (together) of an electron depend on some kind of movement. And it is impossible that an electron can change its form, its energy but its charge will remain constant. The lectron can also change its charge. This changes of an electron depend on its impulse.
5. In 1916 Sommerfeld discovered the formula of an electron. The formula of electron is:
But nowhere, in no textbook is the formula of electron written down in this way. Why? Nobody can understand what sense of constants in Sommerfeld's formula of the electron is.
We know how whole Universe was created from the first second ( from big bang , of course). But on simple question :
What is an electron?, What is a formula of an electron? we dont have an answer.